Welcome!

Hopefully by creating this blog we will be able to keep in better contact with our friends and family. Hope you enjoy this glimpse into the lives of the Goldsbys!

Don't forget the blog posts are listed in order from newest to oldest at the bottom of the page, please scroll down for more postings. :)

Life, love, laughter.

Monday, November 29, 2010

December Baby

Wow my unofficially/official due date is here and no baby! Looking back a few months ago I thought for sure she would be arriving by Thanksgiving or at least on Thanksgiving… but nope she apparently has other plans. Holiday babies run in our family, my birthday is on St. Patrick’s Day and my brother’s is on Halloween so it just seemed fitting that my little girl would for sure be born on a holiday too… So far no luck, and checking the calendar though I am not so sure I am willing to wait until Christmas, she must be here before then! ;) So it looks like we know one thing for sure we are having a December baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment