Welcome!

Hopefully by creating this blog we will be able to keep in better contact with our friends and family. Hope you enjoy this glimpse into the lives of the Goldsbys!

Don't forget the blog posts are listed in order from newest to oldest at the bottom of the page, please scroll down for more postings. :)

Life, love, laughter.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Countin down....

The countdown is officially on 2 weeks give or take and Naomi will be here! I cannot believe how fast time has flown by. I have been so lucky to have such a great pregnancy so far. We had an ultrasound last Wednesday to measure growth and although it is just an estimate she is weighing around 7.5lbs, and we could even see she has hair! I told Phil last night that I am finally feeling pregnant… ;) My belly looks like it is about to pop, I can no longer comfortably paint my toes, the toilet and I are best friends at least 3-4 times at night- not to mention during the day, I am one sleepy chick, I can’t stop making lists of things that need to get done- even though organizing cupboards is probably not that important right now;), I dream about our little one all the time, I am just anxiously awaiting her arrival and I cannot wait! Our hospital bag is packed, her outfit is picked out and ready to go, bottles are sanitized, baby clothes/bassinet/crib sheets are washed and ready, and finally her room is complete everything is in its place all it is missing is a little girl to enjoy it! And now we wait…

Here are some pics of her room.

Left Center Room View


Right Side Room View


No comments:

Post a Comment