Welcome!

Hopefully by creating this blog we will be able to keep in better contact with our friends and family. Hope you enjoy this glimpse into the lives of the Goldsbys!

Don't forget the blog posts are listed in order from newest to oldest at the bottom of the page, please scroll down for more postings. :)

Life, love, laughter.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween!!

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays… maybe because it is my brother Jeff’s birthday and has always been such a fun holiday my whole life. This Halloween weekend we were invited to Scott and Heather’s annual Halloween party in Livermore so of course we had to find the perfect costume! Since I was looking VERY pregnant and I was on the hunt to find the perfect Halloween costume for the occasion! Phil and I almost always do a couples costume, one year we were a mermaid and fisherman, another year Batman and Robin, this year I decided we have to be a Shotgun Wedding Couple! It was great, Phil sported the mullet, hillbilly teeth and tuxedo shirt and I had the homemade veil, fake flowers, wife beater tank, jean skirt. And to top it off Phil carried a shotgun around for the night. It was a lot of fun and I think people really enjoyed our creativity! I have to say Phil is always such a good sport, he never complains and always goes with the flow… such a great guy and wonderful Husband and this Halloween a stunning groom ;)
Izzy the Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment