Welcome!

Hopefully by creating this blog we will be able to keep in better contact with our friends and family. Hope you enjoy this glimpse into the lives of the Goldsbys!

Don't forget the blog posts are listed in order from newest to oldest at the bottom of the page, please scroll down for more postings. :)

Life, love, laughter.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Belly Shots

This last weekend we made another trip home to Humboldt. Phil wanted to be home with his brother for the weekend and I decided it would be a great time for some girl time with my pregnant partner in crime Megan. Megan and I decided we should treat ourselves to a girl’s night so we took our prego bellies to Mazotti’s for a most wonderful dinner and then out to the new Katherine Heigl movie that of course was a comedy about a baby girl… it was fitting for us! We had such a great time. The best part of the evening was before we even left town, I was treated to a special photo shoot by Megan. She had texted me earlier in the week asking if I want to do some maternity shots and of course I was so thrilled I immediately said yes! Megan is such an amazing photographer… she is so talented. I have been watching her photography blossom over the last couple years and this girl seriously has some talent. I envy her in so many ways! Here are some photos she took of me… We drove out to a little field in Ferndale with some neat fallen trees and she captured these images all within only 20 minutes of shooting. I am so thankful I will have some professional images to show our little one when she’s older. After seeing these images it also made me super excited for Megan to photograph our little girl once she arrives… I have already “booked” her during our Christmas vacation ;) and since she is due 4 days before me of course not only will our girls be BFF’s they also will have to have “twin” photos taken of their tiny newborn selves. I cannot wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment