Welcome!

Hopefully by creating this blog we will be able to keep in better contact with our friends and family. Hope you enjoy this glimpse into the lives of the Goldsbys!

Don't forget the blog posts are listed in order from newest to oldest at the bottom of the page, please scroll down for more postings. :)

Life, love, laughter.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Humboldt Baby Shower



 <><>
<>
<><>
My pregnant partner in crime Megan C. :)
 
Over the weekend, Phil, GranMa, Izzy and I made the trip to Humboldt to celebrate our baby girl. My good friend Mandi, threw me a baby shower at my mom’s house in Fortuna. With the help of Mandi, her mom, my mom, my grandma, it was a great success! Although it was a rainy humid day we had a great turn out and an amazing time, the food was yummy and the company even better. We received so many great gifts and so much love was showered upon us. We are so blessed… and so thankful for all of the love and support we have been receiving.

Diaper Cake made by my mom

Wonderful Hostesses Mandi and her mom and the YUMMY food!





No comments:

Post a Comment